Features & Benefits of Industrial Heating Oil
Oilfast offers Industrial Heating Oil (IHO) – a cost-effective alternative to Gas Oil for all heating applications.
If you use Gas Oil for heating and not for combustion engines, you could save a lot of money with Oilfast IHO.
Use our form to calculate your savings, check out our booklet for more information, or speak to a local expert today.
- Compliant with BS2869 Class A2 (except for Cetane Value) – The British Standard for heating oil.
- Same calorific value as Gas Oil and same heat output for less money.
- Same physical properties as Gas Oil, no burner modifications required.
- Totally miscible with Gas Oil and no need to empty fuel tanks before changing to Oilfast IHO.
- Low CFPP/pour point allows year-round summer/winter performance.
- Reduced sulphur content lowers acidic flue gas emissions by up to 50%.
- FAME/bio-diesel free reduces the potential for a bacterial attack of the stored fuel.
- IHO contains multi-functional additives and provides fuel system cleanliness, corrosion protection, reduced emissions, and combustion chamber deposit control.
- Light colour, low odour, sediment-free, and much cleaner than some commercially available products.
Applications & Limitations
Oilfast IHO typically finds application in large public buildings, hospitals, schools, factories, hotels, distilleries, quarries, grain dryers.
Oilfast IHO is a fully rebated product (nil excise duty) and is therefore strictly prohibited for use in both on and off road vehicles or any other mobile or static engines.